More than 25 years of experience in international companies (Pierre Fabre Laboratories, Theramex / Merck Laboratories, Theramex TEVA Laboratories, Nicox SA) with pharmaceutical responsibilities (assistant pharmacist, deputy head pharmacist), in pharmaceutical development (galenic, clinical batches), project management & quality assurance
- Develop a partnership with the customers
- Provide tailored advice to their demands in a changing environment.
- Develop tailored services tailored to your needs
- Develop a team work
- Be available on site if necessary
Corinne Ciappara Presidente
Pharmacist,Pharm-D, graduated from the Faculty of Pharmacy of Montpellier (1988).
D.E.S.S. of Pharmacie Industrielle Equivalent MSc (formulation and process development) – Montpellier(1990).
More than 25 years experience in the International Industry (Laboratoires Pierre Fabre, Laboratoires Theramex / Merck Kga, Laboratoires Theramex / Teva, Nicox SA) in management positions in pharmaceutical repsonsabilities ( Deputy head pharmacist), in Pharmaceutical Development (Formulation & process development, clinical batches), Project Management and Quality Assurance.
- Project management
- Strategy in developpment of new products and LCM
- Formulation & process development, clinical batches supply
- Scale-up and industrial transfers
- Quality Assurance
- Pharmaceutical responsabilities
President / Pharm-D